Hildene currently manages evergreen hedge funds, a private credit term vehicle and various managed accounts to capitalize on credit market dislocations and inefficiencies.
- Targets deep value opportunities in structured credit with an emphasis on less liquid credit and distressed debt
- Strong track record in structured credit across cycles and product types, including CLOs, ABS and TruPS CDOs
- Nimble allocations that pivot between asset and liability sides of the balance sheet based on the most attractive risk-adjusted returns across credit cycles
- Diverse exposure across CLOs, ABS, Agency CMBS, REIT CDOs and single names/special situations
- Diverse exposure to residential, consumer and other specialty assets sourced from negotiated strategic relationships and/or ‘by invitation only markets’
- Platform benefits include origination of assets at a discount to market, credit control of guidelines to ensure consistency in underwriting across relationships and optionality to term-finance via securitization or sale to third parties